Discover the reasons to promote the organic products of your company with Organicity
Here’s a list of ten reasons why your organic certified European company should join the Organicity project.
- All inclusive exhibitions. Booth design, badges, contacts: we take care of everything.
- Cozy booth at an affordable price.
- b2b network contacts shared among all the companies and managed by Organicity staff.
- To know the markets of the target country or improve your marketing presence.
- Organic Week to promote the products in point of sales.
- Networking Dinner: b2b events opened to food business and media operators.
- Incoming: importers visits on selected companies from Organicity’s network.
- Digital marketing through the website and the social networks channel.
- Digital database on website and the App to collect data on customer satisfaction.
- Cultural promotion of the organic certified production: consumers affect importers’ choices too.
- Promoting the high quality and the consumption of european organic food products in the target countries
- Increasing the trust and the awareness of consumers and importers on organic products through the promotion of the organic agriculture principles: environmental respect, animal welfare, biodiversity, quality and traceability of the products.
- Creating new links between producers, buyers and final consumers.
The project also shares informarions about the nutritional aspects, the preparation and the consumptions of different products.
The project is cofinanced by the European Commission and it is managed by Bioagricoop together with Polska Ekologia, respectively an italian and polish organization that contribute to the promotion and development of the organic products.
The Organicity’s Network is formed by organic companies from Italy and Poland. The range of products is wide with a common element: the passion for the organic production.
Join Organicity means avoid the risk to stay anonymous during an international food fair.