Organicity project is looking for organic ambassadors in each target country!
Do you love European organic food?
Are you active on several social networks like Facebook, Instagram and Youtube?
If you are from:
You can become an ambassador of the Organicity project!
Why you should apply to be our organic ambassador?
- to taste some of the best organic certified products from our selection of brands;
- receive new contents for you social network
- to be an official collaborator of a European project, co-funded by the European Commission.
How to become an organic ambassador
- browse our website and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Youtube.
- share a post about the Organicity project.
- send your application s at firstname.lastname@example.org sharing your post, the link to your social networks, a motivation letter and your cv.
Only one ambassador for each target country (USA, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Indonesia) will be selected.
The organic ambassadors will be an official collaborators of the project, with a regular remuneration.
So, they need to be freelance with regular VAT number. If you do not have a VAT number, you can still apply as volunteer.
What an organic ambassador is required to do?
- Be familiar with the European Organic certification process and our materials.
- Invite all your followers and friends to like/follow our social profiles.
- Share at least one post/story a week about our project and products on your platforms.
- Share our contents with your audience.
- Share any kind of ideas!
The purpose is to spread the message about organic farming and the European organic logo by giving information about the products.
You could represent the project until 2021 and be the leader of your country audience, by helping us sharing knowledge and information about the European organic certified food.