Discover the importance of organic agricultural revolution
When we speak of “agricultural revolution” it is clear that we are actually speaking of organic agriculture.
The values of organic farming represent the real agcultural revolution.
Organic farming is completely a natural process. It takes from nature and gives back to nature.
It is a modern way of agriculture which helps to produce disease free crops, vegetables, fruits etc. with its nutritional value intact.
The role of organic agriculture, whether in farming, processing, distribution or consumption is to sustain and enhance the health of ecosystem and organisms of soil to human beings. In particular, organic farming is intended to produce high quality, nutritious food that contributes to maintenance of human health.
Organic farming is the best possible relationship between mankind and earth. It is a universal production management system which stimulates and magnifies agro ecosystem health that includes biodiversity, biological cycle and soil biological activity.
Today, organic farming is based on a simple combination of traditional knowledge, modern science and innovation.
Organic farming is as much productive as conventional farming.
The steps of the organic agricultural revolution
- Conversion of land according to standards of Organic farming.
- Only organic seeds and plant materials are used for organic farming. Genetically engineered seeds and transgene seeds/plants are not allowed.
- Crop rotation is an important step in organic farming, by doing it we maintain the fertility of soil and also its health.
- For increasing the fertility of soil only bio fertilizers can be used for example such as plant manure, cow buffalo dung or other biodegradable
materials of animals, plants and microbes.
- Use of natural pesticides, herbicides, while the use of synthetic pesticides, herbicides, insecticides and fungicides are prohibited.