A healthy meal!
After having relaxed during the summer holidays, it’s important to get back into shape for the upcoming months ahead. That’s why maintaining a healthy diet is an essential part of your daily routine. Combining high-quality Organic ingredients with new and refreshing recipes is just another way to brighten up your day!
INGREDIENTS: (4 SERVINGS)
- ORGANIC BARLEY 200 g
- 16 BABY CARROTS
- PARSLEY (A BUNCH)
- 1 TANGERINE
- ORGANIC ITALIAN OLIVE OIL
- SALT (1TBSP)
- 1 CLOVE OF GARLIC
- Cook the barley at a low temperature until nice and soft.
- Roast the baby carrots in the oven with Olive Oil and salt.
- Finely chop carrots and parsley to create a fine mix.
- Mix yogurt with finely cut parsley, salt, and garlic.
- Stir fry the barley with the finely cut carrots and parley and add salt and olive oil.
- Place the stir-fried barley on the bottom of the dish and add roasted carrots on top. Garnish with yogurt sauce, parsley, a dash of Olive Oil, and two slices of fresh tangerine.
Enjoy as a light lunch or an elegant vegetarian entrée!