The heart of an artichoke is as delicious as a ripe piece of fruit. Soft on the inside and crunchy on the outside, cured and marinated in Organic Italian Olive Oil they are perfect for any season. Served with pasta or simply on the side with bread, you’ll be sure to savor each bite!
INGREDIENTS: (4 servings)
- 500g Organic Italian Spaghetti
- 2 jars of cured Organic Italian artichoke hearts
- Mint leaves
- Organic Italian Olive Oil
- Red pepper
- Lemon Juice
- Stir fry the garlic with red pepper, Olive Oil, and parsley, add a dash of lemon juice to create a sauce, and mix in the artichoke hearts.
- Boil 2 liters of water in a deep pot, add salt to boiling water, add the pasta, and cook for 10 to 12 minutes until pasta is ‘al dente’ (hard on the tooth). Drain in a colander.
- Add the spaghetti to the artichoke mix in the pan and heat for a couple of minutes.
- Place in bowls and garnish with mint leaves.
Serve as a main dish or first course!!